Saturday, September 19, 2020

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's final words: "Dear me, I think I am becoming a god!"


Well if the Left didn't try to immortalize every one enough, Ruth Bader Ginsburg made one final statement as she went out into the proverbial night. Though it is difficult to know exactly what her last words were, we can assume based on how the advocates of judicial activism responded to her death, that it was very likely "Dear me, I think I am becoming a god!" And unlike Vespasian who stated this as a way to mock the Imperial cult in his dying breath, she meant it. Donald Trump once famously said, "We worship God, not the state." To which the Democrats booed him and refused to stand up. People thought they were godless but we know better. The Democrats have a god. That god is the state. So last night, Ruth Bader Ginsburg announced in her dying breaths that was being assumed into the cult of democracy to be venerated by the worshipers of the democratic religion for ages to come. She said, "Dear me, I think I am becoming a god." And the Left had made her one ages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment